sábado, abril 16, 2005

10 Músicas

01) Forever (Kiss)
O porquê:
"I gotta tell you what I'm feelin' inside, I could lie to myself, but it's true "

02) Not Enough (Van Halen)
O porquê:
" Love hurts you sometimes
It's not so easy to find, no
Searchin' everywhere
You turn and swear
It's always been there"

03) One (U2)
O porquê:
"Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame"

04) Who Wants To Live Forever (Queen)
O porquê:
"But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today"

05) Love Of My Life (Queen)
O porquê:
"When I grow older
I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you"

06) Dreams (Van Halen)
O porquê:
" So baby dry your eyes, save all the tears you've cried
Ohh that's what dreams are made of"

07) Something (Beatles)
O porquê:
"Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me"

08) Yellow (Coldplay)
O porquê:
"Look at The Stars, look how the shy for you...for everything you do"

09) I Still Love You (Kiss)
O porquê:
"And when I think of all the things you'll never know
There's so much left to say
'Cos girl, now I see the price of losing you
will be my half to pay"

10) Índios (Legião Urbana)
O porquê:
"Quem me dera, ao menos uma vez,
Que o mais simples fosse visto como o mais importante"


*Inspirado no livro 31 Canções e nas Garotas.

Nenhum comentário: